Dr. Caitlin Sullivan is a National Board-Certified Chiropractic Physician licensed to practice in the state of Florida. She graduated cum laude from the founding chiropractic institution, Palmer College of Chiropractic, in Davenport, IA.
While attending chiropractic school, Dr. Sullivan completed extracurricular coursework in treating extremities (feet, knees, hips, wrists, shoulders, etc.), soft tissues (instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, trigger-point, and myofascial release), rehabilitation protocols, and elastic taping (RockTape).
Prior to starting chiropractic school, Dr. Sullivan worked as a personal trainer. She obtained her personal training certification from the National Personal Training Institute -- a 6-month, in-person program that operates through the Board of Education in each state. Just before that, she earned her bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and Spanish from the University of Illinois -- Urbana-Champaign. Dr. Sullivan was fortunate enough to study abroad in Bilbao, Spain, for 6 months while completing her undergraduate studies.
Originally from the Chicago area, Dr. Sullivan grew up as an athlete. She played softball for 12 years before suffering a shoulder injury that ended her career. Since a young age, Dr. Sullivan knew she wanted to pursue an occupation in healthcare. Her passion for helping people + her fascination of the human body + her love of sports all collided to lead her down the path to becoming a chiropractor.
Dr. Sullivan resides in Palm Harbor with her husband, Mikhail, and their dogs, Tyson and Luna. She enjoys traveling, going to the beach, Latin dancing, biking, kickboxing, yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and spending time with friends and family.
Education & Post-Graduate Training
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree – Palmer College of Chiropractic – Davenport, IA
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Kinesiology & Spanish – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Personal Training Certification – National Personal Training Institute – Lisle, IL
- Certified NeuroKinetic Therapy® (NKT) Practitioner Levels 1 & 2
- Chiropractic Hand & Foot Clinics of America – Advanced Extremity Adjusting
- Mally Enterprises – Carpal Tunnel Adjusting
- Mally Enterprises – Cervical & Temporomandibular (TMJ) Adjusting
- Mally Enterprises – Upper Extremity Adjusting
- Mally Enterprises – Lower Extremity Adjusting
- Active Release Techniques® (ART) – Upper Extremity
- Motion Palpation Institute – Full-Spine Analysis & Adjustive Technique
- Dr. Mark Charrette – Extremity Adjusting
- RockTape® – Fascial Movement Taping Levels 1 & 2